Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Unable To See Option: Water Plant in Sims Lab

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

After the Sept 5 2019 update, the plants at the lab are not dying but still can only be watered once.  It is hard to complete the daily tasks, since many of the tasks involve watering, harvesting or ordering co-workers to garden.

Message 11 of 23 (907 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wonder spellcaster from ROM game pack would help this issues. 

Message 12 of 23 (898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Quick Fix

I just found this thread because I have the same issue. Not even the debug menu to set the gardening state would allow sims to interact fully with the plants.

I discovered that a quick fix is to move the plants directly onto the ground outside (not in planters). This appears to free up the full gardening menu. The moment they are moved back into the building the options are limited again. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it for now. Then you can deal with the non-growing issue using the debug cheat menu, or a mod. Wink

Message 13 of 23 (875 Views)

Hero
Is this issue still going on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 23 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I can confirm in my game at least as I have multiple scientist playable households that you cannot water plants in the science lab. You can. Grow new ones, they reach a certain point and the next time you come back they will not grow anymore because you cannot water them. They still die.
Message 15 of 23 (772 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Bearpal64 Thank you for the follow up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Of course! Thank you for all you do!
Message 17 of 23 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also cannot water my plants in the scientist career.  I even deleted the greenhouse the plants were in and replanted them all.  Still haven't been able to water.  I also planted a few plants outside in the regular ground and they are not growing and I cannot water them either.

Message 18 of 23 (696 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am also having this issue.  The plants cannot be watered and they eventually die.

Message 19 of 23 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

To water a plant simply plant a new seed and after the sim has planted it the option will be there to water. 

Message 20 of 23 (566 Views)