by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Serums Spawning After Failed Serum

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See steps below
What happens when the bug occurs? A random serum spawns. the next day.
What do you expect to see? The serum not to spawn the next day at work if the Sim fails at making a serum.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Steps to find the bug

1. Have a Sim join the scientist career
  2. Make serums until the Sim fails at making a serum
  3. Wait for the work shift to complete
  4. The next day, the Sim will see a serum on the lot for every failed serum attempt

I reported this bug before but I am creating a new bug report since it has been longer than 6 months. 

The bug seems exploitive because the serum can be placed back on the chemistry lab and finished.  If it just explodes it can be placed back on the chemistry lab and tried again each day.

Message 1 of 4 (579 Views)

Re: [GTW] Serums Spawning After Failed Serum

Hero
@canelacaliente That's the old report you're referring to, right: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Unfinished-Serums-amp-Ashes-Spawning/m-p/5025223 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes.  I am still having this bug in the game.

Message 3 of 4 (501 Views)

★ Guide

Having this bug too, but dang I'm happy it's a bug. I wasn't paying attention to the Co-worker my Sim gave the serum to, and thought the poor guy's dead...

Message 4 of 4 (485 Views)