Re: [S] CAS: Naked alien (Cold/Hot Weather Outfit)

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] [S] Cold/Hot Weather Outfit naked for transgender aliens

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.88.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a transgender aliens before installing the patch 1.44.77.1020 or download from the Gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Only with existing transgender aliens or from Gallery (pre-seasons patch)
What do you expect to see? Sims wearing clothes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.44.77.1020

Hi,

Transgender aliens are naked for Cold/Hot Weather Outfit in the Alien form.

This issue occurs for masculine female and feminine male created before the patch 1.44.77.1020.

screen15.jpg

screen16.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (1,004 Views)

Hero
Are there a lot of those ? Do you have a link to an example ?

If it's only existing transgender alien Sims that have that (and it can be easily fixed), I will need more me toos for this.

Tagging as needs input.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (981 Views)

★★ Guide
Just I inform this bug exists, it's not something important.
Message 3 of 4 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's so many bugs in this game so I'm leaning towards: Please report the ones that really bother you. Time is a precious resource for all of us so I'm all for: Let us concentrate on the big issues first.

You are of course welcome to report as much as you like but for some issues, I need more people to jump in before I'll add anything to the list.

I'm going to leave this on needs input to see if there's more people bothered by this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (962 Views)