by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] [S] Alien Abduction, Instant Death during Blizzard

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a victim, I mean Sim get abducted by aliens during a blizzard.
What happens when the bug occurs? A poor Sim will die after there return, perhaps alien spaceships don't have heaters installed?
What do you expect to see? Have a Sim abducted during a blizzard. A notification should quickly pop up saying "Your Sim is freezing to death" on return the poor Sim will die.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a victim, I mean Sim get abducted by aliens during a blizzard.
What happens when the bug occurs? A poor Sim will die after there return, perhaps alien spaceships don't have heaters installed?
What do you expect to see? Have a Sim abducted during a blizzard. A notification should quickly pop up saying "Your Sim is freezing to death" on return the poor Sim will die.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Instant Death!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,153 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] [S] Alien Abduction, Instant Death during Blizzard

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,921 Views)

Frozen to death due to abduction

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get a Sim abducted in winter
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim was abducted in winter, got out of the house,not wearing winter clothes. While abducted I got the warning tht my Sims would die by freezing. Then the Sim was returned , covered in ice and shattered, no urn, no tombstone. The Grim Reaper was on my lot, but you could not beg for the life of the Sim.
What do you expect to see? Sim should not freeze to death while being abducted
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know this is adifferent bug but the forum does not let me post it

(Edit Phantom: Made a bug report for you with your message) 

Message 3 of 9 (1,752 Views)

Re: Frozen to death due to abduction

Hero
@Tahemet Was there a blizzard going on ?

Could be this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GTW-S-Alien-Abduction-Instant-Death-during-Blizzar...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,706 Views)

★ Guide

yes, there was a blizzard going on

Message 5 of 9 (1,692 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Tahemet Merged your post then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,683 Views)

[UNSURE] [S] [GTW] Sim is cold during alien abduction

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Français
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a sim abducted while the winter when this sim doesn't wear a Cold Weather outfit.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cold moodlet appears
What do you expect to see? The UFO should not be as much cold.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

The UFOs don't have thermostat ?

a1aj0hcyh4yg.jpg

Message 7 of 9 (1,566 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [S] [GTW] Sim is cold during alien abduction

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I mean being abducted is same as being outside.

It should be an "indoor" rabbithole.

Message 8 of 9 (1,505 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [S] [GTW] Sim is cold during alien abduction

Hero
@NoahLGP I merged this with another thread that's along the same lines.

Same problem although yours didn't die

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,453 Views)