by tonichan89

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Male hair has hole in connection with specific face

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but for My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It appears both in CAS and in live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? With a specific male hairstyle there is a hole in a mesh behind the right ear. The size of the hole changes depending on the size and angle of the ear, but can never be fully closed.
What do you expect to see? Well, I expect there not to be a hole in the hair mesh.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thanks for reading.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (744 Views)

Re: Hole in hair mesh

Hero
@tonichan89 Tested this in my game and don't have a hole in that hairstyle

Could you post a picture of your graphics options ? Does it happen for every single Sim you try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (683 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good idea. I tested it on another sim and they don't have a hole. Not sure why this particular sim gets "holed" Thinking

Providing my graphics settings either way.

Message 3 of 5 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI did some more experimenting in CAS and it seems to be tied to a specific face in the mens options. I clicked on the other faces and the hair is normal on them, but when I use this face (as a base), the hair clips.

Message 4 of 5 (619 Views)

Hero
@tonichan89 Yes, with that combination I can see it too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (574 Views)