by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Items set for sale not for sale after placing from gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Like a dozen or so.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not likely.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I place this retail store "Rose's Pharmacy" in a new game, the Moodlet Solver, Insta-Lean, and Potion of Youth, are no longer set for sale. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E3E79DB524D611E989B50E70B7F05217 On the other hand, when I place this "Swim For Your Life" retail store in a new game, the Moodlet Solver and Potion of Youth are still set for sale as they should be. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7F260EF66D4211E68619E106BF07B9A2
What do you expect to see? Items set for sale to remain set for sale in a new game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 4 (565 Views)

Re: Items set for sale not for sale

Hero
Does it stick when you re-set it for sale again or is it not set for sale again next time you go to the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (560 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I suppose it sticks that way, but it is not the issue. I don't want my Sims to own that retail, I want them to use it in the game and buy from it.

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

Hero
What's the difference between the two lots ? Can you replicate it in a new retail store as well or is it only this one lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (520 Views)