by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Giving Birth at Hospital Animation Doesn't Work Correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What happens when the bug occurs? At the hospital, the doctor freezes for about 10 seconds while the Sim is on the operating table. Then the baby appears in the bassinet. The doctor then pulls the baby out of the patient.
What do you expect to see? The animation to not freeze. Also. the animation to appear correctly in the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.62.67.1020

Steps to finding the bug:

1. Have a Sim get pregnant
  2. When the Sim goes into labor have the Sim travel to the hospital to give birth with another Sim
  3. Wait for the giving birth animation

The animation was messed up before the latest patch but after the latest patch, the doctor just stands there at the operating table frozen for 10 seconds.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,144 Views)

Re: [GTW] Giving Birth at Hospital Animation Doesn't Work Correctly

Hero
@canelacaliente At what point are you getting the name pop-up. I've tried 3 times in my game and it looks like a delay with the pop-up. 1 time it was fine, the other two there was a small delay until the name pop-up appeared which caused the animation to stop.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Pro

@crinrict

At what point are you getting the name pop-up. 

I receive the pop-up after the delay.  There is no animation of the doctor sticking the instruments inside the pregnant Sim.  I have tried with a male Sim who was abducted and a female Sim who was pregnant.

Message 3 of 4 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Pro

@crinrict 

The animation seems to work better. Here is a video showing the animation in my game:

Message 4 of 4 (992 Views)