by justbugreportin

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] [GT] Cloned Sim doesn't receive Celebrity Tile

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You have at least 2 sims in your household, and one of them is a clone. ("A'" is a clone of "A", created by Cloning device) A: Reached max celebrity, received a tile, and quit celebrity(stay out spotlight) _before_ cloning simself. A' doesn't have any celebrity level so I've leveled up to max level.
What happens when the bug occurs? A' does not received celebrity tile. However, the status (below-left area) shows Tile-related moodlet.
What do you expect to see? Give this poor sim a celebrity tile. (I'll appreciate if you just fix this _or_ add "Create Celebrity tile (debug)" to "Public Image..." debug pie_menu.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] [GT] Cloned Sim doesn't receive Celebrity Tile

Hero

Adding this as needs input to see how bothersome this is

@justbugreportin Could you please put the actual game version and not latest in your bug reports. Here's why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Information-Questions-about-the-bug-forum/m-p/7228...

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)