by mellors98

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] [ECO] Fizzing Station can't be used on retail lot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion Packs, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim own a retail lot And place a Fizzing Station and attempt to use it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The fizzing station interactions do not show up only set for sale shows up. I managed to get it to show so I could load ingredients and start fizzing but now it is ready to collect and I can’t collect. This has previously happened with computers on retail lots.
What do you expect to see? Fizzing station should be useable, and you should be able to interact with it and fizz drinks whilst on a retail lot, to then sell them in your shop.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has happened with computers previously when I have owned a retail lot, as I like to have a small ‘apartment’ attached to the shop somehow so they can live there and run the shop without having to travel back and forth. In this new pack I have one sim who makes furniture to sell in the shop, and the other who will (when this is sorted) be making drinks to sell in the shop too.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (2,214 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] [ECO] Fizzing Station can't be used on retail lot

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mellors98 Hello i read this post and Carl guide web about Juice Fizzing. It mention to have many machines on one normal lot to make money by just sell when done, i understand. Nothing about retail. On Simscomunity.info say is an hobby, and talk about send it to evaluation and then some days later get some cash. on coments some about selling on tables dont spoil, and some more tips. So Sorry cant help more.
Message 2 of 4 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am unable to replicate this.  I have mine placed in the basement on the lot.  Can you try placing it in the basement?

Message 3 of 4 (1,270 Views)

★ Novice

I will give it a try, mine was placed on the ground floor as I was doing a rags to riches and hadn’t earned enough money to build a full store, I had tried it inside and outside though, I will try this and let you know ASAP

Message 4 of 4 (1,267 Views)