by moneser

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Can't complete date tasks at own restaurant

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Pets, Get to Work, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create your own restaurant. Ask a Sim out on a date, and select your restaurant as the date venue.
What happens when the bug occurs? I asked someone out on a date to my own restaurant. The date began with the date tasks Request a Table, Interact about your meal (0/3), and interact with your date (0/10). When I requested a table I wasn't credited. When the food arrived I tried some interactions like Enthuse about Meal, but they weren't marked fulfilled. Other interactions filled up the general goal - interact with your date (10/10), but neither of the restaurant specific ones were fulfilled.
What do you expect to see? Date goals are fulfilled when I do the right actions. For example if a goal is request a table, after I request a table, it increases the date score and is replaced by another goal. Either a lot is not allowed as a date venue (disallowed when picking a lot to travel to) or you can have a successful date there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've gone on dates recently without problems so I think the issue is that I am dining at my own restaurant. (I like it better than other NPC restaurants in my world.)

Message 1 of 1 (461 Views)