by bololo13

Original Post

Re: alien npc that aren't aliens

Hero
I've added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (540 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Alien townies look like regular sims in manage household

★★★ Novice

Hello again,

Sorry for not posting. I've tried all off the solutions you people have offerend, but I guess this is just how the game works.

They spawn aliens in a disguise that won't hold their appearence.

Maybe one day they realise that they should just spawn aliens in their colorfull glory instead of spawning them in a diguise. Atleast then you'll know if it is an alien or not. 

For the time being it is just checking manage houshold if they have the alien trait, put them in a lot, change back to alien form and then change their disguise.

Thanks for all the help.

Message 22 of 24 (472 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Alien townies look like regular sims in manage household

★★★ Novice

Hey there, I just wanted to say that I'm having this issue as well. I'm not sure how to do the fancy form thing that everyone else was posting, but I'll try some solutions to see if they work.

Basically, I moved in a townie, and once I moved him in I discovered he was an alien. If I click him to disguise or remove the disguise outside of CAS, he always looks the same in both forms. If I go into CAS with the disguise on, it's still the same disguise. But if I go into CAS as the alien, then the disguise is always a random one, not the set one (which I prefer), though the alien is still the same.

Message 23 of 24 (442 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Alien townies look like regular sims in manage household

★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem! Except my offspring didn't even have visible alien effects, just the social options like talk about brain power and talk about humans.
Message 24 of 24 (424 Views)