Re: Aliens lost their disguise

by paradiseplanet27

Original Post

Hero (Retired)
@Kalaidasim
Try fix the game on Origin but first delete localthumbcache.package file in your game folder. Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims4.
After this go on Origin
Origin/Library right click on TS4 - option "Repair game" and wait until the whole game will be all checked
Let me know if it helped
I don't work for EA
Message 11 of 24 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've done that many time. New installation of the game didn't help neither.

Message 12 of 24 (854 Views)

Hero

Hi @Kalaidasim

I've tested your Sim and tested a new Sim. I have no issues if I create a new Sim, they all keep their disguises as they should but when I download yours, it looks like it only has a disguise and no alien form although when I create an second form, it says that one is the disguise and the other is the alien form. As soon as you load the Sim into your game, the alien form is treated as disguise again and the game creates another alien one.

The one that shows on the picture, is that supposed to be the alien form ? If so, how did you create that as the Sim doesn't seem to have the alien eyes a 'normal' alien has on their non-disguise outfit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 24 (842 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
Could be a glitched alien hybrid? The alien might not be full alien; could even be half-vampire and that's why it's so glitched because it's not 'supposed' to happen.
Message 14 of 24 (823 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm sure that one of my Aliens with this problem is a Alien I created by myself. The other was a Townie Alien I wanted change it. But all my older Aliens I have in my game since Get to work lost their disguise. 🤷‍♀️

Message 15 of 24 (817 Views)

alien npc that aren't aliens

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 146 18 1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look in house holds
What happens when the bug occurs? normal sims have alien trait but have no alien form
What do you expect to see? aliens that look like aliens
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've seen other people talk about it so I know I'm not the only one no cc are mods

Message 16 of 24 (855 Views)

Re: alien npc that aren't aliens

Hero

@comicsforever

think that's the same issue that was reported before hence I merged your post.

Let me know if you disagree.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 24 (844 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes thats the one I looked to see if there was already a thread  I just didn't see this

Message 18 of 24 (834 Views)

Hero
Yeah, it's not on the list yet, that's probably why you didn't see it :D

Thank you for your feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 24 (820 Views)

Hero
Found another thread that was similar and merged that.

Added as needs input for now to see if more people see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 24 (743 Views)