Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Active Career throws LE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join an active career that isn't acting. A GTW career
What happens when the bug occurs? The LE appears. Sometimes physical bugs occur but we're not too sure about that
What do you expect to see? Not an LE
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This happened after 1.48.90

Message 1 of 26 (5,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Active Career Broken

Hero
I'm going to mark this as fixed. Let me know if it still happens.

Long time no reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 26 (6,519 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64') - The error
Message 2 of 26 (5,332 Views)

Hero
Could it have anything to do with the missing co-workers ?

What is the physical bug that occurs ? Do you know that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 26 (5,305 Views)

[TO TEST] [GF] Career Stop Event Error on unregistering Acting Studio Events

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every available pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When a Sim from 'Household A' is at the Acting Studio, save and exit. Then, open the game, load a different household (Household B) with another acting Sim. An exception occurs, Sim from 'Household B' is missing. The best way of doing it is opening as Venessa Jeong, going as her to the Acting Studio, when there, save and exit. Then load, and from the worldview play as Judith Ward. An LE will occur and the Sim will be missing, making the household unplayable.
What happens when the bug occurs? A lastException file is created and the household is missing the Sim without an ability to bring them back.
What do you expect to see? No exception, playable Sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This error most likely occurs because a different household Sim is at the Acting Studio, having their Career Event Manager loaded with the Acting Studio Zone Director, so because they are an NPC Sim now, their career event has to be ended, which ends up checking if the current zone director is the same as the career zone director, but because the residential venue type doesn't have a zone director (?) it ends up causing an error when comparing instance ids. I guess all that has to be done is to check if a zone director exists before comparing the instances at 'careers/career_event.py' in function 'on_career_event_stop'.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?> <root> <report> <version>2</version> <sessionid>e01fa624f5064b835c20e9a4</sessionid> <type>desync</type> <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku> <createtime>2018-12-24 15:14:58</createtime> <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature> <categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid> <desyncid>e01fa624f5064b835c20e9a4</desyncid> <systemconfig/> <screenshot/> <desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3390, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3861, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3672, in setup_career_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2171, in end_career_event_without_payout File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' rtim=0</desyncdata> </report> </root>

Message 4 of 26 (5,297 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Career Stop Event Error on unregistering Acting Studio Events

Hero

Hi @MR_TURBODRIVER

looks like the same LE that was already reported.

Merged your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 26 (5,254 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Active Career throws LE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every single DLC.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my case, join the scientist active career. Then follow your sim to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? An LE will pop up at random. The LE is generic, points to nothing, most times nothing happens (no sim resets, no physical bugs)

TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object

What do you expect to see? No errors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Only MCCC (no modules) and WW. Yes, I did test without them and on a fresh save.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.The last 2 patches 1.48.94

Here's an example of an LE:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4ecec904af081ef65c22f99c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-25 22:55:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:429</categoryid><desyncid>4ecec904af081ef65c22f99c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 912, in process_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 313, in remove_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1111, in _remove_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4656, in on_removed_from_si_state&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1506, in _exited_pipeline&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6983, in on_removed_from_queue&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4488, in cancel&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4255, in _cancel_eventually&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1516, in _cancel&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1569, in _detach_from_group&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\group.py", line 812, in detach&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 429, in get&#13;&#10;TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 6 of 26 (5,219 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Active Career throws LE

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 26 (5,175 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Active Career throws LE

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem as well, both with and without mods.

Message 8 of 26 (5,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I have a similar issue. My actor sim is no longer an actor and when I check for jobs via the phone, the actor career is missing. Also, as soon as I load the game, a LastException appears. I've removed all my mods and tried it, and it still doesn't work.

Attached under the spoiler tag is the LastException pasted. Thanks. 

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-31 02:24:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:892</categoryid><desyncid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3090, in _load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 126, in add_sim_info_if_not_in_manager&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 164, in add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 85, in call_on_add&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 302, in add_object&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 106, in get_create_op&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 432, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 276, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 290, in _fill_in_operation_list&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 212, in fill_in_operation_list&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 229, in get_operations_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 124, in get_op&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2327, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2327, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3432, in populate_set_career_op&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 946, in should_skip_next_shift&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 892, in get_next_work_time&#13;&#10;IndexError: list index out of range&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-31 02:24:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:321</categoryid><desyncid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Failed to load attributes for sim Saffi. (IndexError: tuple index out of range)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3042, in _load_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 622, in load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3994, in load_from_persistable_sim_career_proto&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3620, in has_outfit&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 321, in current_level_tuning&#13;&#10;IndexError: tuple index out of range&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-31 02:24:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:892</categoryid><desyncid>9f0f26bd8c199b935c29c3ae</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 246, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 374, in add_selectable_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 995, in add_selectable_sim_info&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 452, in on_sim_added_to_skewer&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 504, in on_sim_added_to_skewer&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 79, in resend_career_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2327, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2327, in __init__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3432, in populate_set_career_op&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 946, in should_skip_next_shift&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 892, in get_next_work_time&#13;&#10;IndexError: list index out of range&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 9 of 26 (5,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My issue has been solved by turning on Script Mods under options. I don't know how it got turned off in the first place, or why turning it on/off changes the settings in the Actor career. However, turning it back on made the career good as new again! Just putting it here in case it can help someone else. I thought I had script mods on the whole time, so double check that it is actually on if you're having this issue! 

Message 10 of 26 (5,007 Views)