Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] [GT] Whims at club gatherings do not fulfill

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base, Seasons (Just Purchased), City Living, Get Famous, Get Together, Get to Work, Vampires, Dine Out, Backyard stuff, glamour stuff, kids stuff, movie hangout stuff, spooky stuff, romantic garden stuff, outdoor retreat, spa day, cool kitchen stuff, luxury party stuff, perfect patio stuff, holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Form a club, when the whim for "start a CLUB GATHERING" appears. Gather somewhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gathering happens but you get no whim acknowledgement. Anything involving the gathering as well (talking to club members, etc) doesn't get filled.
What do you expect to see? Whim vanishes and points earned.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just installed seasons. Maxed out the premade 'good timers' club to 8 people. Bought a few perks. Have not used cheats or mods. Seems like after I added 8 people the whims stopped working?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (1,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: University property not allowing whim satisfaction

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (643 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Whims at club gatherings do not fulfill

Hero
Added as needs input to see if other users have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,255 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Whims at club gatherings do not fulfill

★★ Apprentice
I have had this problem since Get Together came out. Starting a gathering never fills the whim.
Message 3 of 6 (1,206 Views)

★★ Guide

I've been having a problem with at least one whim lately.

The whim to "Start A Club Gathering" doesn't fulfill, whether it's starting a gathering with a club the Sim is the leader of or one that the Sim is a normal member of.

Message 4 of 6 (1,106 Views)

Hero
@Iyasenu Club gatherings has it's own thread as it seems older as the general issue. I moved your post over

Welcome back, btw :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,079 Views)

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (644 Views)