[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Walkbys on Windenburg Island (Patch 1.63.133)

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Walkbys on Windenburg Island (Patch 1.63.133)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? DU, IL, GF, Seasons (disabled), IL, C&D, GT, GtW, RoM, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood (disabled), Dineout, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Laundry Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Backyard stuff, Romantic Garden, Perfact Patio Stuff, Holiday Celebration, Grimms Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play windenburg
What happens when the bug occurs? Random npcs (non-windenburgians) still showing up as walkbys.
What do you expect to see? No walkbys- as was promised.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.63.133.1020

Fixed an issue in which non local Sim Townies would spawn in Windenburg’s Island, now named The Crumbling Isle.
○ As much as Windenburgians (Windenburgers? Windenburguese? Windenburglites?) love visitors from other worlds, they have voted them off the Island. Sorry, not sorry!

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

I have Patch 1.63.133, and I can confirm that this bug has NOT been fixed. I just loaded a completely vanilla, brand new, game, had a sim pick the "Mid-No-Where" lot on the "crumbling isle"- and within 2 mins gameplay there were two (non-resident) sims already (one was an unknown, the other was Simeon Silversweater). I have attached pics (now) of some of the walkbys (which occurred after the first two; unknown sim & Simeon Silversweater)- hadn't thought to take pics before. I would take more pics, but I don't think it's needed because the ones I've already attached are enough.

Lot: Mid-no-where (on crumbling isle). 

Time of (sim)day: Various (as seen in pics).

Island info (lots): Lots have all been bulldozed (no sim homes anywhere).

Other: The sims spawn, go to my sims lot, stand there a while and then wander off (and then a new sim spawns- could be a couple hours later, or sooner). I do not have my sim on the lot (she is fishing) when this happens.

I figured I would post a new thread to help (and added more info).

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (721 Views)

Re: GT - Walkbys still occur

★ Expert

Adding one more to show (definitively) that non-windenburg people are spawning... Lilliana is a Sulani islander. 

Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)

Re: GT - Walkbys still occur

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

One more pic, because I couldn't resist... Didn't know the CL garbage racoons were Windenburg locals.. Also didn't know 

racoonfishing.pngthey could fish.

Message 3 of 3 (651 Views)