[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Teen and older can't go to work/school during club gatherings

by Bra1nBlast3d

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Teen and older can't go to work/school during club gatherings

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood, Strangerville, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a teen or older sim in a club, preferably a club at home with other household members. Wait until it's time to go to school/work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim walks to the exit point, then turns around and ends up teleporting somewhere inside the house.
What do you expect to see? The sim properly goes to school/work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Previously I said adult sims were going to work fine, but that turned out to be incorrect.

Message 1 of 4 (637 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Teen and older can't go to work/school during club gather

Hero
@Bra1nBlast3d Does this only happen if for the SIms that actually are in a club meeting or for any household memebers if one of them is in a club meeting ?
(can't test atm)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Teen and older can't go to work/school during club gather

★★ Guide

This only happens if the sim in question is also a part of the club meeting.

Message 3 of 4 (552 Views)

Hero
@Bra1nBlast3d Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)