Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims prefer bush over toilet route

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, done out, get together, cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a bush on an active lot, and a toilet in the home and wait for the sun to autonomously have to go to the bathroom
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will autonomously choose the Bush over the toilet every time.
What do you expect to see? Sims choosing the toilet like a normal human instead of the Bush that's halfway across the yard outside.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

That's all.

Message 1 of 5 (761 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Sims prefer bush over toilet route

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (701 Views)

★★ Apprentice
oh I always thought this was intended, like, the developers think a bush and a toilet are equivalent and interchangeable.
Message 3 of 5 (693 Views)

Champion
I added a bush outside a restaurant because I thought maybe if dates go well my sims would need it for WooHoo. But I couldn't ever use it, because someone had always peed in it, despite it being next to the actual toilets.
Message 4 of 5 (682 Views)

Hero
Just like RL Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (678 Views)