Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [GT] Sim Profile broken in Club Tab

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the Club's tab when i click on the sim im currently playing, it appears to open the new sim profile, when i click on it a blank window appears, then i choose another sim to open the profile and starts a music, then the profile window doesn't show or work anymore and the game creates a crash file. (Gotta try few times for the profile window to be broken and not showing)
What happens when the bug occurs? The new sentiments profile window stops working.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a full working profile window to view the new sentiments on the sim i'm currently playing or not having the option appear on the sim's Club tab.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Bugged new profile sentiments window on current sim while in club's tab.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 19 (3,920 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sim Profile broken in Club Tab

Hero

can duplicate this (on existing save at least, haven't tried new club/new save as of yet)

club.JPG

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (3,857 Views)

★★★ Guide

Can confirm it's blank for me too.

Message 3 of 19 (3,831 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine doesn't even open but I hear the background music afterwards as well.

Message 4 of 19 (3,704 Views)

★★ Novice
@nedhis Same here
Message 5 of 19 (3,665 Views)

★★ Novice

I came here to report this bug but found this thread instead. It's blank for me, too.

Message 6 of 19 (3,634 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict it's not just the club system. I don't have my characters in clubs and it does the same thing. Used different households after reloading and does the same thing. It's not 100% but it's occurring same day play
Message 7 of 19 (3,594 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@bewitching1 @crinrict additional information, sometimes the sim profile window doesn't open at all and background music starts to play. This music will not shut off even if you exit to main menu, you have to completely exit the game.
Message 8 of 19 (3,590 Views)

Hero
@bewitching1 Are you using mods/cc in your game ? If so, please try without.

If not, please make your own thread, this one is for clubs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (3,574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I hate when you're right (but it's useful). I uninstalled mods and it's working now. Now i'm picking through them to just remove the ones that are breaking the game. [sigh]
Message 10 of 19 (3,564 Views)