by canelacaliente

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] [S] Flower Arranging Club Activity is Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is a flower arranging skill requirement to join a club and under club activities and there is a club boost to the flower arranging skill when in the club but there is no flower arranging club activity. Look under all club activities when selecting a club activity, there is no flower arranging club activity.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no club activity for flower arranging club activity.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a club activity for flower arranging so when a Sim is in the club they get points for using the skill.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I think this is more of an oversight rather than a bug.  It affects gameplay because Sims are unable to gain points in a club when flower arranging because there is no club activity for the skill.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 4 (960 Views)

Flower Arrangement is missing as a Club Activity

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs except DU. All GPs except Vampires and ROM. SP: bowling, fitness, kids room, laundry day, movie hangout, 1st pet, toddler, vintage glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new club and look for the flower arrangement activity. It is not there. However, you can select Flower Arranging under Skill Level, so it looks like this hobby is an accidental omission.
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot create a club where club members arrange flowers.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see flower arranging as a club activity as the other hobbies are club activities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm creating an advanced club for florists and botanists, but I cannot find the activity for flower arrangements. I noticed this question was asked in 2018, but the activity is not listed under hobby or any other grouping. 

Looks like this is an accidental omission as the skill for flower arranging exists in the game.

club-flower.png

Message 2 of 4 (893 Views)

Re: Flower Arrangement is missing as a Club Activity

★★★ Guide

Though I submitted this for flower arrangement the following is also missing from clubs and I would like to see them added:

• Herbalism - an activity where folks create herbal remedies
  • Small Pets - an activity where Sims interact with small pets - this ties into my first pet SP.
Message 3 of 4 (889 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] [S] Flower Arranging Club Activity is Missing

★ Apprentice

The flower arranging skill still not showing as a club activity and is also not showing under the preferences likes and dislikes.

Message 4 of 4 (529 Views)