by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Only one NPC club follows their rules

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, Seasons, Fitness Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Laundry, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Dine Out, Spa DAy
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create more than one club at the same hangout and start a gathering.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one club follows their activities;the other clubs don't. Clubs forsake their outfits in favour of cold weather outfits.
What do you expect to see? All clubs following their activities and in their specified outfits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Seasons and downloaded the latest patch.

It may be a coincidence but the clubs tend to perform their activities during the first gathering since I've loaded the game to start playing but any gathering after that, I get this bug.

Message 1 of 3 (1,073 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GT] Only one NPC club follows their rules

★ Novice
After more testing it seems even if one club gathers, they do not follow their activities. I hope this gets fixed soon as the clubs system is central to my game.
Message 2 of 3 (1,014 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GT] Only one NPC club follows their rules

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (972 Views)