by SimGuruNick

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Getting Text From Baby

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Night Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be friends with a Baby and gain a new girlfriend/boyfriend. (this may also happen with notifications about making a new friend). If a Sim decides to send you a congratulatory text, the sender may end up being a baby.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a congratulatory text from a baby.
What do you expect to see? To get a text either from no one, or from a Sim that's old enough to use a cell phone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

06-12-19_11-07-53 AM.png

This picture shows my Sim getting a text from his baby son congratulating him on getting a new girlfriend. (His mom)

I don't think babies can use the phone. lol the baby's portrait doesn't even show up properly since babies are so small

Message 1 of 3 (709 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Getting Text From Baby

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (641 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Getting Text From Baby

Community Manager (retired)

We've had trouble reproducing this one, could anyone possibly share a save file? Thanks so much for the help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (607 Views)