Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? >>> I don't know exact trigger <<<, but try this. 1. Have a teen sim in your household. 2. As a teen, create a new club with option"Invite only" and "Age restriction: Teen". 3. Make sure every UI is closed. 4. Age up your teen somehow. (change age) 5. Your teen don't have your club in "Club" UI, but it is listed in clublist.
What happens when the bug occurs? see above
What do you expect to see? Coding solution: When the user open "club list" UI, scan all clubs. Then delete club IF clubmember.count <= 0.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I solved this empty club(see below @crinrict posts) but just add a code to delete empty clubs.

Message 5 of 23 (2,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

Hero

Empty Clubs will no longer linger in your Clubs Panel. They are now self-aware enough to know when the party’s over and it is time to go home.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 23 of 23 (2,293 Views)

All Replies

[TO TEST] Empty clubs don't auto-delete

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi.

I created a club called "Finíssimos Curtidores" and invited all Sims as possible to make part of according with your conditions.
Now all members of this club died by age including me but the club doesn't disappear!!
I can't even change the rules to invite someone else and delete it! :O

What can I do to delete it?
Because the club is useless...

Message 1 of 23 (3,139 Views)

Re: Can't delete empty Clubs.

Hero

It should auto-delete.

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (3,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I was waiting for the auto deletion too.

Off course I can share my files! Standard smile

When I tried to enter in this empty club who attends the calling is the first member as a ghost, Colton Thornton.
He is living with his family in a mansion on Oasis Spring but when I try to talk with him for see if I can join the club the game doesn't recognize him as a club's member anymore!

I really can't understand what is happening! Disappointed

Message 3 of 23 (3,119 Views)

Hero

So the issue might occur if you have a playble ghost in club

Thanks for the save. I'll forward as I'm still without computer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (3,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi there!

Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Thank you very much! 

Message 6 of 23 (2,542 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes. I've got a couple of clubs in my list that won't delete despite not having any members.
Message 7 of 23 (2,465 Views)

Hero
Is this a long-played save and do you have this for a long time or is it newly occurring ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (2,447 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @camsin

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!         

Message 9 of 23 (2,430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Actually, now that Crin mentions it, this is an old save and they are two empty clubs that have been sitting in the list for a very long time now, so I don't know whether it would be worth sending my save through.

I do know leaders of the clubs are currently dead people who did lead the club when they were alive.

Message 10 of 23 (2,410 Views)