by CrypticKam

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [DU] Homework Not Counting in Club Activities

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Enroll a Sim in university - Create a club with the homework task - Get the club perk for homework
What happens when the bug occurs? - University Homework does not count as a club activity so no points are awarded - NPC's enrolled in university don't complete their homework while in the club - The homework club perk does not work with university homework
What do you expect to see? - Club points awarded for completing university homework - NPCs to do university homework in a club with the activity - University homework to be completed faster
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See above.

Message 1 of 5 (1,310 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [DU] Homework Not Counting in Club Activities

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

The Homework activity in Clubs seems to be only for Teens and Children. The DU Homework seems to work on a different system.

It'd be nice if the Homework activity in Clubs included DU Homework. Not sure this is a bug since GT predates DU and there are other options for doing Homework together in DU.

Wasn't sure if I should hit "Me too" since I'm not sure it's a bug but did anyway. Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Pro

@DizzyDee-K 

It is a major oversight because the club activity does not register when a university student does homework.  It does not work on a different system.  The devs would just need to add the university homework activity to the code.  Are you seeing something different in the code?  I can prove the option is missing by posting the code.  Unless you can show me something different in the code, this is a bug.

What other options are there for university Sims to do homework that generate club points?  Are you able to generate points for having university students generate homework in your game?  What options are you having them do to generate the points while in a club gathering?

Message 3 of 5 (1,267 Views)

★ Pro

@canelacaliente wrote:

@DizzyDee-K 

It is a major oversight because the club activity does not register when a university student does homework.  It does not work on a different system.  The devs would just need to add the university homework activity to the code.  Are you seeing something different in the code?  I can prove the option is missing by posting the code.  Unless you can show me something different in the code, this is a bug.

What other options are there for university Sims to do homework that generate club points?  Are you able to generate points for having university students generate homework in your game?  What options are you having them do to generate the points while in a club gathering?

I meant there are other non Club activities for doing DU Homework together. 

I agree it would be nice if the Club Homework included DU Homework. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,253 Views)

★ Guide

Still not working. I had all my DU club members doing homework together and none of it counted for club points. How disappointing! Why hasn't this been fixed??? It's been a year since this was reported!

Message 5 of 5 (984 Views)