Re: Party Hardy Custom Mix is not Showing in the DJ Booth and Licensing

by Sentinel_VX

Original Post

Hero

Hi @Sentinel_VX

I merged your post with the old thread.

It's never been an issue that had lots of interest though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (496 Views)

Champion
Most people probably don't even realise there's an issue with it. When I first made a Party Hardy mix and it disappeared, I just assumed it glitched out and tried again with a different mix style, because they take so long to make.

It's definitely 100% reproducible though, and has been like this since Get Together was released, so nobody has probably ever seen a working Party Hardy mix.

I made a fix mod for this, so it's definitely something that can be fixed. (If anyone wants it, they can find it on my wordpress site by searching for my username and "wordpress").
Message 12 of 14 (484 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict

A bug is still a bug regardless if it has a lot of interest or not, and the fact that someone already found and mentioned the problem with the bug to the developer it should have been fixed long time ago.

It's also high likely that the majority of people don't even use this forum to report bug as it's such a hassle to begin with.

Message 13 of 14 (464 Views)

Hero
Not saying it's not a bug but there's a lot of bugs and not all of them can get fixed.

Issues with more interest are fixed faster then others. There's only so many resources and there needs to be a way to prioritize.

I'm not going to have this discussion anymore though. I can't decided what gets fixed and what not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (445 Views)