by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] Can't resume Custom Mixes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Seasons and My First Pet Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on a DJ Booth and select for create a Custom Mix. Cancel the interaction wait a while and try to resume mixing selecting the mixtape in Sim's inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game says that the required object to resume creation is not in the lot or in inventory, and I need to replace the DJ booth everytime to do this.
What do you expect to see? Sims can resume create custom mixes again by the mixtape that is in their inventories *without* need to replace the DJ Booth.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Captura de Tela (22).png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 18 (2,225 Views)

Re: [GT] Can't resume Custom Mixes

Hero
Does it happen to all custom mixes ?

We still have this one open: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GT-Party-Hardy-Custom-Mix-Not-Saving/m-p/5452431#M27304

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (2,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes, it is happening with all custom mixes. But the issue of the link that you sent is different. In this case we cannot resume the creation of custom mixes.

Message 3 of 18 (2,155 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
I don't even know if the other is still an issue, tbh.

I'll do some testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (2,149 Views)

Hero
Hi @leozabotto

I've tested this and it's working fine for me.

Did you try different lots/different Sims/new save/different DJ booth as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 18 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey @crinrict

Yeah, when i replace the DJ Booth it works... But every time that I will resume the creation, I need to change the booth to the option become available.

Message 6 of 18 (2,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I had no issues without replacing.

What happens if you cancel then again ? Do you have to replace again or is it just the first time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict I just did another test... The bug occurs when you travel to another lot that has a booth DJ. Once you get there, the option turns to gray. I'm going to record a video and add it here to you see.

Message 8 of 18 (2,074 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the extra info. I'll retest this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (2,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict You're welcome. Now I'm trying to reproduce this in the house of my Sims again, because this issue not happen every time. At the moment, I can reproduce this in another lots, as you can see in that video.

EDIT 1: I'll be looking out this issue and when I get more info, I'll post it here.

Message 10 of 18 (2,060 Views)