by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CL] Sims In Clubs don't Use Karaoke Machine autonomously

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sims will not autonomously use The Low-key Karaoke Machine while in a club gathering.
What do you expect to see? The Sims to autonomously use use the karaoke machine.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

1. Have a Sim create a club
  2. Set the club activity to singing
  3. Add a few club members
  4. Add the low-key karaoke machine
  5. Start the club gathering on at the lot

The other karaoke machine in the game works fine.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 4 (1,547 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CL] Sims In Clubs don't Use Karaoke Machine autonomously

★★★ Pro

Setting the club activity to Play Instruments doesn't allow Sims to use the Karaoke Machine autonomously either.

Save file:  https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agz9k3UFAizZiiTbXOr7riMzpyj8?e=GmiVJV 

Message 2 of 4 (1,384 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CL] Sims In Clubs don't Use Karaoke Machine autonomously

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just made a karaoke club and chose "singing" as a club activity. They do sing autonomously, but not with the karaoke machine. So it is bugged or then there should be another club activity to choose from: "sing karaoke". Eather way, it would be so cool to be able to have working karaoke club!

Message 3 of 4 (1,130 Views)

★★ Guide

My game goes into the never-ending loading greyed out screen when trying to set up a club with the meeting place at Karaoke Bars.  I've tried it a few times now.  The game seems to hate karaoke, I guess. Raised eyebrow

Message 4 of 4 (489 Views)