by discipleofmana

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CHEATS] Stage Markers Don't Work Well With Teen Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything up till Get Famous: Base, Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Pets, Seasons, Get Famous, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Have only two teenagers in the household - Have the stage markers unlocked from the acting career or through cheats (bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement) - Place the Stage Mark: Sword Fight Scene - Neither teen can even click on the stage mark If there is a young adult sim or older sim in the household, then if a teen clicks on the stage mark, the teen can then act out the scene with the adult but not with other teens.
What happens when the bug occurs? If there are only teens in the household, they cannot interact with the Stage Marker: Sword Fight Scene. However, if there is an adult sim in the household, the select teen sim can interact with the stage marker but can only act out the scene with an adult. Also, if there is only one adult, they cannot interact with the stage markers even if there are teens.
What do you expect to see? Any age sims should be able to click on the stage markers and interact with them, and should be able to act out the scene with whoever I choose, regardless of who is in the household or not. There should be a pop up box that lets me choose who to act with.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The stage markers that you unlock with the acting career (or by using the cheat bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement) don't work with Teen Sims.

I had two Teen Sims living in a household, just the two of them, and I wanted them to do a sword fight with the Stage Marker: Sword Fight Scene. But I couldn't interact with the stage marker at all. When I added an Young Adult Sim (or older) to the household, either of the selected Teen Sims could use the stage marker, but they would only act out the scene with the Adult Sim and not with each other. However, the selected Adult Sim could not interact with the stage marker unless another Young Adult Sim or older was present.

So it seems that only Young Adult Sims and up can use the stage markers. A Teen Sim can interact with the stage marker only if there is another Adult Sim to act out with.

I'd like to see a patch to make it so that any age Sim can use the stage markers, and also so that you can get an option to choose who to do the scene with. Like you should get a pop-up box that says "Act Out This Scene With..." and it'd give you thumbnails of closeby Sims to act with.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (747 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CHEATS] Stage Markers Don't Work Well With Teen Sims

Hero
Added this to the cheats section for GF.

Will probably need more voices as cheats are generally unsupported.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (612 Views)