Re: [TO TEST] Dog sinks into the ground on bridge while being walked in Windenbu

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] [CD] Dog sinks into the ground on bridge while being walked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, all game packs, Spooky Stuff pack and free packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Windenburg take a dog for a walk, pass the bridge. Reproduces only on one side of the bridge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim is walking on the brige but dog is going through it, like falling in the textures.
What do you expect to see? Dog is not falling through textures the same as sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have 4 different dogs. It is reproducing for all of them on the same place.

Message 1 of 7 (807 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [TO TEST] Dog sinks into the ground on bridge while being walked in Windenbu

Hero

Hi @Helga_Victim

Not sure I'm checking the correct bridge.

Which part of Windenburg is this in ? Could you mark it on the map ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (753 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict see screenshots below. One the first one I've marked where my sim lives. On the second one I've marked the bridge I have problems with (and the same house of my sim).

Please note that the "sinking" thing only reproduces for me if the sim and dog are walking back home from a walk and passing through the part of bridge which I've marked with orange.

Message 3 of 7 (744 Views)

Hero

I think that was the one I tested. Tried both directions but I directed them to go there instead of going on walk. Will try again.

Does it happen to every dog you try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yes, all 4 dogs I had for this sim, both adult and old. But they all were big ones, not sure if this does matter. I were not directing them to go there, just go for a walk pass this bridge + pass little more and then cancel the walk and make them go home.

Message 5 of 7 (737 Views)

Hero

Thanks. I will try later today or tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (733 Views)

Re: Dog sinks into the ground on bridge while being walked in Windenbu

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (704 Views)