Re: Black Spot/Triangle on Inner Thigh on Male Sim Wearing Get Together Belt-Pan

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Black Spot on Inner Thigh on Male Sim body

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put female Get Together belt-shorts on male sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? Black spot/triangle on inner thigh.
What do you expect to see? No black spot/triangle on inner thigh.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Black spot/triangle on inner thigh on male sim when wearing belt-shorts from Get Together:

2019-10-19_18-12-00.png

Message 1 of 5 (1,000 Views)

Re: Black Spot/Triangle on Inner Thigh on Male Sim Wearing Get Together Belt-Pan

Hero

@SqueamishNerd Do you only see this on this swatch or generally ? and on all male Sims ?

Have to say can't really see it in my game

shorts.JPG

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crinrict  Oh, I didn't realise that it's only when they're wearing the bodysuits from base game (It Gets Better patch) and from Realm of Magic. The triangle appears to always be in the colour of the bodysuit. Here are two examples:

2019-10-20_21-04-27.png

2019-10-20_21-05-05.png

I'm going to look into if this is the case for more pants when worn with bodysuits, but I don't have time to do it right now.

Message 3 of 5 (965 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Thanks for the extra info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I've looked into it a bit more, and it seems to be the bodysuits that don't work properly on male sims. Especially interesting since one of them came with the It Gets Better patch, which had a LGBTQ theme. -.-

The coloured spot/triangle shows on male sims with some female shorts, these are the ones I found (observe that I don't own all packs), it's the same result with It Gets Better bodysuit as with the Realm of Magic bodysuit:

Base-game female high-waisted shorts

2019-10-21_09-38-14.png

Base-game female jeans shorts

2019-10-21_09-38-52.png

City Living female East Asian inspired shorts

2019-10-21_09-39-28.png

I've noticed a lot of problems with the bodysuits, so I think this thread should be changed to being about the bodysuits instead. For example male sims can't wear the bodysuits without underpants showing. Female sims have one pair of underpants which works with the bodysuits.

Here are some examples of the underpants-in-bodysuit issue:

These base-game female lace underpants show on male sims wearing bodysuit, but they don't show at all (not even as see-through the bodysuit) for female sims.

This is a male sim wearing the It Gets Better bodysuit and female base-game lace underpants

Body1male1.png

Here's a female sim wearing the EXACT SAME bodysuit and underpants. The underpants can't be seen at all.

Body1female1.png

Message 5 of 5 (938 Views)