by Tessaskrua

Original Post

[OPEN] [GF] 'No Touching' quirk not working as described

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions and game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have two 5* Global Super Star Sims at maxed good friends, both with the "No Touching" quirk. 2. Hug or hip bump each other.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both Sims get the tense moodlet even though they are "Good Friends" and both are "Global Superstars"
What do you expect to see? I expect not to see a tense moodlet when 2 good friends of the same fame ranks get tense when they come into contact.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Based on the description of the quirk, Sims should only get this tense moodlet when they touch 1. strangers or 2. sims of lower fame.

This quirk only seem to not trigger if the Sim with "No Touching" has 1. lower fame than the other Sim or 2. a romantic relationship with the other Sim.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 4 (1,229 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] "No Touching" quirk not working as described

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,143 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Yes, I also have this problem. When my sim hugs other sims, best friend or global superstars, she get the tense moodlet.. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,125 Views)

This was the closest one I could find, though if needed I can make a new bug report. My teen sim got the no touching quirk, and she is driving me batty with it! She gets tense when she's around anyone - they don't have to touch her, just be near her. Guess she likes her personal bubble to be unintruded on? She gets tense when she is romantic with her boyfriend, who she is promised to. Alone at home? Unending confident moodlet, until someone comes over to visit. I'm getting a little tired of yelling at my stupid sim that NO ONE TOUCHED her, but she won't listen. Maybe the bug has morphed? I'm not sure I dare an actual hug or something from a friend...like actual touching... Here is the save file, the latest one I have (and she has the tense moodlet).
Message 4 of 4 (931 Views)