Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] WardPark Sim Spawning point different to lot's heading ma

by justbugreportin

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] WardPark Sim Spawning point different to lot's heading marker

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just travel to DSV's ward park.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim always spawn to North side of the lot. (Apartment building side) But when you place a lot here, residential or bar, etc, the lot's entrance is always 90deg clockwise.
What do you expect to see? Move Sim spawning position to "Z-axis 90deg clockwise". (in front of the lot's entrance)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] WardPark Sim Spawning point different to lot's heading ma

Hero
I can see what you mean.

Adding as needs input to get more voices on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (728 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Other lots doesn't have this behavior iirc.

And when you tried to save this Ward Park lot to the gallery, the image shows South side.

So I think EA should move Sim's spawning position to Z-axis 90deg clockwise.

Message 3 of 5 (709 Views)

Hero
Needs input in this case means, we need more people reporting it as an issue, more me toos.

I've forwarded and will add on the next round but more people adding their voices would be good.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (704 Views)

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (687 Views)