Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Upgraded Drone still produces low quality footage

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Game Packs: Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Nights, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Free Stuff: Holiday Celebration, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See Below for details
What happens when the bug occurs? See Below for details
What do you expect to see? See Below for Details
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

‌Greetings All, here is the situation.  With master level handiness I Completely upgraded both versions of drones, however, no matter what I record the quality of the recording is always poor; now I know I can increase the Quality by editing, adding effects etc, but that only brings the quality to great is there a glitch or was it deliberate?  will I never be able to get an excellent quality recording with the drone?

Either way is fine with me I would just like to know.

Thanks in Advance

Lightfootlee

P.S.

even with the debacle that was My First pet Stuff Pack (which you recovered from...mostly way to go) Sims 4 has still managed to remain relatively UN-Effected by whoever was responsible for battlefront 2, Mass Effect Andromeda and Star Wars the Old Republic not to mention microtransactions in FIFA...What? anyway, keep up the good work.

Message 1 of 6 (1,484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] Upgraded Drone still produces low quality footage

★ Pro
@crinrict Recent neighborhood video I made (after upgrading) turned out to be good already (I used the expensive drone btw)

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,255 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Upgraded Drone still produces low quality footage

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,379 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Upgraded Drone still produces low quality footage

★ Pro

I feel that if I completely upgrade my drone it should not continue to produce only "Poor" quality videos. Why make it upgradeable, then? 

Message 3 of 6 (1,368 Views)

Hero
Anyone still sees this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,272 Views)

★ Pro
@crinrict Recent neighborhood video I made (after upgrading) turned out to be good already (I used the expensive drone btw)
Message 5 of 6 (1,256 Views)

Hero
@kusurusu Great. Thanks for your feedback. Waiting for some more votes before marking this as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,253 Views)