Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Unable to be invited to Talent Showcase/lounge

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Being invited to the talent lounge by Sim friend
What happens when the bug occurs? You are taken to a random resident empty house of occupied house.
What do you expect to see? taken to lounge or location to be silly at the talent lounge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Being invited to the talent lounge by Sim friend
What happens when the bug occurs? You are taken to a random resident empty house of occupied house.
What do you expect to see? taken to lounge or location to be silly at the talent lounge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When being invited by a friend sim to go 'embrass selves at the talent lounge taken else where of either a resident lot or a house where there is no one occupying it. Usually happens on days that have Talent showcase or showing off talent, or signing.

Message 1 of 19 (3,535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Unable to be invited to Talent Showcase/lounge

Hero

• NPC Invites for Talent Showcase and Lounge will now take you to the appropriate venue.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (4,324 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Unable to be invited to Talent Showcase/lounge

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (3,416 Views)

Sims Appearing At Wrong Lot After Invite. Help!

★★★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By thoroughly checking the game and have an actual Simmer from the community that is experiencing the problem, test the patch before releasing.
What happens when the bug occurs? A Sim will call my Sim to invite them out to eat and they'll end up at a residential lot instead. It's the same for being invited out to go to a showcase or for a celebrity sighting.
What do you expect to see? A change in game play and to not have to deal with this bug.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch that was released on 4/19/19.

I'm having issue's with my Sims not showing up at the proper lot that they were invited to. I did NOT experience this issue before the most recent updates 4/16/19 and 4/19/19 (I only updated my game after the 4/19/19 quick fix patch was released). My Sims were appearing at lots just fine where ever they were invited to. Now, so suddenly after a patch that was suppose to fix the issue that other people were experiencing, only messed it up for the people that never experienced it at all. Is there a fix? or does anyone know of a fix? It is annoying to wait and watch a loading screen, just for my Sims to end up some where else.

Message 3 of 19 (3,299 Views)

Re: Sims Appearing At Wrong Lot After Invite. Help!

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @ILoveSims3355 

the invites to lounges are still bugged. The thread to that is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Unable-to-be-invited-to-Talent-Showcase-lounge/...

Please click me too there

As for the restaurants: You say that you're using mods. What kind of mods ? DId you try without ?

Also, please try right-clicking on the game and hit repair game

I'm not 100% which ones are not fixed yet but the patch notes did state so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (3,286 Views)

Re: Sims Appearing At Wrong Lot After Invite. Help!

Hero

Hi @ILoveSims3355 

Could you give me some feedback on the restaurants ? Did you try repairing the game and removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (3,232 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Sims invites occurring at residential lots

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrict - I'm not Nonna1978 but just backing this up because I'm still getting issues. I have the Get Famous expansion which has been identified as having issues:

b11436ad551067ee97e2253b7e587792[1].png

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get to Work, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Holiday Celebrations Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: The Sim is invited out to a lounge or restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? The phone rings with a notification for an invite. Flavour text will ask Sim to a lounge, restaurant or similar community lot. When expanded, the trigger choices are in fact for a residential lot
What do you expect to see? An invite to a lot that matches the flavour text (ie. in the case of the screenshot provided, to a lounge).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, I have a few custom objects that have not caused issues before including the fanmade Henry Puffer pack.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Pretty sure this relates to my recent installation of Get Famous

There IS a fix coming for this soon, right?

Message 6 of 19 (3,374 Views)

Re: Sims invites occurring at residential lots

Hero

@ElRenf  moved your post over to the current one for the Get Famous invites.

Yes, QA is aware of them still being broken and I think it's safe to say we can expect this to get fixed in the future. There's just no ETA:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (3,362 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is happening to me too, and it happens 100%. It is also happening when sims invite to private lots or to festivals which doesn't exist. 

Message 8 of 19 (3,320 Views)

Hero

HI @ToraUF0 

moved your thread over to the showcase thread.

For festivals: Are you on PC/Mac or console ? Are you sure your game is updated to 1.51.77 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (3,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'm wondering if NPC birthday party invites are affected by this same bug. It seems that any time my sim gets invited to a friend's birthday party, the party starts immediately at my sim's residence. It's actually kind of convenient, which makes me hesitant to say anything, but I'm curious if it was intended or if it's truly a bug.
This change started happening with the same update.

Just noticed that SunnySky002 posted about this very issue on the previous thread that was locked. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Sims-invites-occurring-at-residential-lots/m-p/7812910#M...

I don't see another report, though...hmm. I'll look again later.

Message 10 of 19 (3,285 Views)