Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Ultra speed not working with sleep pods

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sleep in a sleeping pod
What happens when the bug occurs? Ultra speed doesn't kick in
What do you expect to see? Ultra Speed kicking in
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello sorry for posting here but I was having trouble making a new question/post/topic thing for myself. I'm having an issue with Sleeping Pods. It's impossible to get to ultra speed when my sim is sleeping in a sleeping pod. No CC or mods. I have all the expansions, I've updated the game, repaired it. It's been happening for a while and it makes the pods unusable for me which is a shame because they seem really cool. Any help?? Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (1,622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Ultra speed not working with sleep pods

Hero

Super Speed 3 should now work when Sims sleep in their Sleeping Pods and have a pet.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,206 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Ultra speed not working with sleep pods

Hero

Hi @MissPlumbob123 

Split and edited your post. Didn't really know what to fill in a few fields but I hope it's accurate like this (if not, please just edit the first post)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,585 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict 

Thanks for doing that! The fields are fine thanks. 

What will happen now? Will it get seen by the devs? Is it a repeatable bug or just me? Standard smile

Thanks!

Hannah

Message 3 of 10 (1,577 Views)

Hero
I'll forward and hope for others to chip in. If I have the time, I'll test myself.

You can find info on how the bug forum works here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,570 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (1,530 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@MissPlumbob123 We've had trouble reproducing this issue, could you possibly share a save file? Thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 10 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue, sleeping pod doesn't change world speed at all when I hop in it. how would one attach a save file? it says its an unsupported file type

Message 7 of 10 (1,380 Views)

Hero
@Minotahr Either create a .rar file and upload that (needs to be < 20 MB) or upload to google drive or one drive and PM Nick your link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict done and done, sent him a link
Message 9 of 10 (1,367 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Ultra speed not working with sleep pods

Hero

Super Speed 3 should now work when Sims sleep in their Sleeping Pods and have a pet.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,207 Views)