by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Texture Issue With Outfit While Wearing Boots

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, dress a sim in the GF outfit with a long jacket, v-neck shirt, and cropped pants; then put on feminine long boots.
What happens when the bug occurs? The texture from the boots will stretch onto the outfit's pockets and inside of the jacket.
What do you expect to see? For the boot's and clothing's texture to not overlap.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No Boots

Screenshot (24).png

With Boots

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

As far as I can tell, only boots that go past the ankles cause this issue.

Message 1 of 7 (1,359 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [GF] Texture Issue With Outfit While Wearing Womens' Boots

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You get the same thing on a similar male outfit with boots, so it isn't only women clothing.

Message 3 of 7 (1,299 Views)

Hero

@natabeartv

could you post a picture of that outfit too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,281 Views)

[GF] Full Body Overcoat Outfit Glitches with Most Boot Textures

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 limited edition, life of the party add on, and all packs installed as of 2/6/2020
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, on either a male or female frame, put on the Get Famous full body outfit. Found with filters: Cotton, Everyday, Masculine, Basics, Get Famous It's the one that is long with 3 pockets. Then put on any of the tall boots. Some shorter boots have the same effect as well. But only shoes from the boots section.
What happens when the bug occurs? Say I put on the tall blue boots from Laundry Day. The texture from the boots overlaps the bottom pockets of the jacket. It also overlaps the texture on the inside of the jacket.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the boots worn without interfering with the coat textures. It's obviously not intended to look the way it looks right now.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It looks like this is the only clothing item that has this issue. But like I said, it happens with most boots combined with the outfit.

Imgur link to pictures of the glitch. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,066 Views)

Re: [GF] Full Body Overcoat Outfit Glitches with Most Boot Textures

Hero
@bewareofchickens Merged your report with existing thread on this.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,042 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Texture Issue With Outfit While Wearing Boots

★ Guide

Still an issue in the 1.68.156.1020 patch

Message 7 of 7 (827 Views)