Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Embarrassed Teen (Poser)

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Teen embarrassed on celebrity lot with celebrity parents

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a famous parent living in Pinnacle Heights.
What happens when the bug occurs? This happens when a child age up to teen. The teen becomes embarrassed with the Poser moodlet
What do you expect to see? The teen should not get embarrassed as one of his Parent is a 2 star celebrity.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous

This happens when a child age up to teen.
The teen becomes embarrassed with the Poser moodlet.

The teen should not get embarrassed as one of his Parents is a 2 star celebrity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 1 of 7 (2,807 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @jpkarlsen

trying to duplicate this with one parent that used to be level 5 but quit the spotlight (not sure if that has an influence) and one level 2 parent (cheated down) and the child did not get that moodlet at all when aging up.

Can you post a pic of the text it gives ? I'm not really sure what the moodlet is supposed to be.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,747 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @crinrict 

I'm currently not playing a family on the Pinnacles. I will try setting my current lot to be a Celebrity Home and see if that is enough to trigger but I have to wait until my current newborn becomes a Teen so it will take a little time. Notice that it seems they only get it when returning home from somewhere and it must of course be a Celebrity lot.

To see what the Moodlet looks like is simple. Create a new game and move the family to the empty house on the Pinnacles (use freerealestate on). As they will have no fame at least one of them should immediately get the moodlet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 7 (2,731 Views)

Hero
Still can't duplicate, even if the parent is only level 1.

Going to tag as needs input to see if other people have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,720 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well didn't take long to reproduce. As you can see the teen is a one star celebrity. Both parents are two star celebrities.

poser.png.

Poser 3.png

Message 5 of 7 (2,710 Views)

Hero
Might be a certain combination of fame then.

I tried a teenager with a dad. Dad was one star, teen had nothing. I don't have the time currently for further testing .. maybe other can chime in.

Leaving on needs input for more reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (2,705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

With only one star the dad should get it occasionally too. For others that might want to test the lot must have the Celebrity home trait (all three lots in the Pinacless have this). The teenager 0-1 star and parents at least two star.

Message 7 of 7 (2,695 Views)