Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Sims sleep in sleeping pod instead of claimed bed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except my first pet stuff and laundry day stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim claim a bed and put a sleeping pod on the same lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the energy level is getting low the sim will use the sleeping pod even if it has been claimed by other sim that lives on the same lot instead of using the claimed bed. This happens for both sleeping and napping.
What do you expect to see? The sim use the claimed bed instead of the sleeping pod.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This happens to me only for the cheaper version of the sleeping pod which is called sheeps in-a-pod sleeping pod I believe. I haven't tested it by putting only the other expensive version one. Also the sleeping pod has been claimed by the other sim in my game as I haven't tried to put unclaimed sleeping pod on the same lot.

Message 1 of 3 (1,753 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Sims sleep in sleeping pod instead of claimed bed

★ Guide
Just tested it with the expensive version, it also makes sims prioritize using the sleeping pod instead of the proper claimed bed.
Message 2 of 3 (1,666 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Sims sleep in sleeping pod instead of claimed bed

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,608 Views)