by LadyKyn

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [SD] Paparazzi Follow Into Sauna

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as normal sim and have them go to the spa. If you see a famous sim like Judith Ward there, the paparazzi will follow her into the sauna.
What happens when the bug occurs? paparzzi will come into the sauna
What do you expect to see? no paparazzi in sauna or at spa
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

12-01-18_6-44-05 PM.png

I can imagine how uncomfortable this might be 

Message 1 of 5 (1,634 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] [SD] Paparazzi Follow Into Sauna

Hero

I can see what you mean but as I'm unsure if it's an actual bug or just something that needs tweaking and hence is more feedback, I'm going to mark this as needs input for now so we can gather more voices

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,519 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] [SD] Paparazzi Follow Into Sauna

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,496 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [SD] Paparazzi Follow Into Sauna

★★ Apprentice

I think this is intended as my sim gets followed into his house and photographed on the toilet and then receives a moodlet signifying this experience. If your sim has the Paparazzi Darling quirk it seem that the paps get very intrusive. Locking doors helps as does asking them to leave and so on.

Message 4 of 5 (1,484 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [SD] Paparazzi Follow Into Sauna

★★★★★ Apprentice
My sim was so irritated being followed into a sauna. Just had a paparazzi waltz in and take pictures all in her face. Only work around is a VIP door on a spa lot to keep them out for the most part.
Message 5 of 5 (1,442 Views)