by ozgodfather

Original Post

[GF] Paparazzi still hangs around even after opting out of fame

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, Get to Work, Get Famous, City Living, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Perfect Patio Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become Famous(4 star) Do a celebrity cleanse to get rid of perks and the opt out of fame system.
What happens when the bug occurs? I opted out of the fame system to stop paparazzi from bombarding my sim when he goes out. After opting out, he still gets bothered by the paparazzi.
What do you expect to see? Paparazzi to stop following my sim around since he is no longer famous.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I never opted out of fame system before to test this further with other sims This was my first time doing so and figured it would get rid of the paparazzi. Paparazzi show up wherever this particular sim goes, taking pictures of him, even without fame.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,149 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Paparazzi still hangs around even after opting out of f

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,086 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Paparazzi still hangs around even after opting out of f

★★ Apprentice

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (1,079 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Paparazzi still hangs around even after opting out of fam

★★★ Newbie
@ozgodfather Did you ever get this solved? I’m having this issue now also.
Message 4 of 5 (585 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Paparazzi still hangs around even after opting out of fam

Hero
@CarrotField Don't think so. If you still see this, best to click me too on the first post if you haven't done so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (565 Views)