by XxNata92xX

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Makeup Artist gives female framed male beard and short hair

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have an female framed male sim join the actor career and go to work with that sim and use the makeup artist station
What happens when the bug occurs? The makeup artist will give the female framed sim an beard and short male hairstyles
What do you expect to see? giving my sim makeup and female hairstyles
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim is an born male sim but with an female frame and feminine clothing style and she identifies as female but the makeup artist gives her an beard and male hairstyles but if my sim is going to the costume next she'll get feminine clothes.

I hope this is just a bug because giving her a beard and male hairstyles is just wrong imho

Message 1 of 3 (651 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Makeup Artist gives female framed male beard and short ha

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (596 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Makeup Artist gives female framed male beard and short ha

★★★ Novice

I get the exact same thing and I haven't seen any solutions for it. Frown

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)