Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GTW] Sims With Residence Key Appear on Owned Retail Lots

by Raynn0124

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GTW] Sims With Residence Key Appear on Owned Retail Lots

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020 ‌
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What happens when the bug occurs? NPC shows up at the retail store but not as a customer or employee every time you travel to the retail lot.
What do you expect to see? NPC Sim not to show up or to appear less often.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Steps to Finding Bug

1. Have a Sim own a retail lot
  2. Have a Sim get high enough relationship with another Sim to give them a residence key
  3. Travel to the retail lot.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (479 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GTW] Sims With Residence Key Appear on Owned Retail Lots

★ Guide

My key holder follows my family everywhere including showing up in the temple in Selvelorada when my sims go adventuring there. I didn't even think of this as a bug. He's their son who grew up  and moved out, I just figured he's clingy. 

Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

My Detective's keyholder friends show up at the police station quite often.  I mostly just ignore them; they spend the day chatting with his co-workers.

Edit: I logged in on one after this happened recently - he was still at the police station, and actually had the option to "Discuss Case Theories" with the other detectives.  He is not, and never has been, a detective.

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)