Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] [GTW] Recolor of 'Don't Fall Fence' as 'Industrial Fence'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Pets, Island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Navigate to Build/Buy on any lot, go to fences, and it should be on the first row of fence options.
What happens when the bug occurs? This fence is called "Industrial Fence" and it's tagged as a Get Famous fence. This fence is the "Don't Fall Fence" from Get to Work colored white. The "Industrial Fence" was never an item from Get Famous, and I'm not sure if it existed at all before this bug.
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see this fence as it is as recolor of a fence from a different pack under a different name.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This occurred after the latest patch on June 3rd.

As far as I can tell this "Industrial Fence" never came with Get Famous, however it may have came from another pack, but it is listed a Get Famous fence.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (891 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GTW] Recolor of 'Don't Fall Fence' as 'Industrial Fence'

Hero
@ACra2edZombie I think this was fixed. Do you still see this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (608 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GTW] Recolor of 'Don't Fall Fence' as 'Industrial Fence'

Hero
@ACra2edZombie I think this was fixed. Do you still see this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (609 Views)