Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF][GT][GTW] Fans at active career/clubs overwrite interact

by SDPhantomGamer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [GT] [GTW] Fans at active career/clubs overwrite interactions

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All stuff packs, expansion packs and game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just a little tuning of the packs please. Active careers, clubs and get famous, to have a fame level 3 sim or above. in the science career or another active career with perk of fan favorite, and in a club.
What happens when the bug occurs? What is the bug, not all socials are showing properly in the proper places. GF Fame perk socials override club perk socials, when club is active, can't see club socials when in club because get famous socials are same color as club perk socials. If you have a fan favorite fame perk and you go to work some workers will be changed into fans and go through the motion of work, but are not there, because the work menu is not available on workers that are also fans, which only leaves one or two workers at the science lab you can get crystals and metals from or order around. Others have had problems the other careers too with both get famous and Get Together, and Get to work, If you have a famous sim in your household with the fan favorite perk and you go to the hospital either for work or baby hospital workers will randomly stop working and become fans of the famous sim which leaves no doctor on duty, also if though sims are club members it will activate the club because they are not really working they are being fans.
What do you expect to see? I don't have a problem with my co-workers being fans, but I want my co-workers to be registered working when I go into work. You can both be a fan and also work your normal job, your not special. Also when I am in a club I want to see the club perks and the get famous perks in the social menu. Work menu is missing in scientist career when you have the fan favorite perk and go to the active lot can't ask for crystals or metals or order scientist around. Keep club gatherings out of the work place please, we already got enough problems with fans in the active career places. I haven't tried it with other careers, but others have said the hospital career, detective career are effected this way. Also why is the get famous fame perks the same color as the club gathering perks, and retail perks, plus the Dine Out perks, it would be nice to color code them, because, sometimes they can be both or all of them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous expansion and Strangervillie game pack. I know its connected to a get famous perk though.

Please put my sims back to work kick the clubs out of the active work careers and let the active work career both be fans and scientists.

Thanks,

Sid1701D9

P.S I am not sure I got all of the conflicting pack problems.  They just need to tune Get To Work to make fans work on the active career lots.

Message 1 of 7 (1,086 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF][GT][GTW] Fans at active career/clubs overwrite interact

★★★★★ Apprentice
The "Front page" actions are usually random with with priority given to what the game believes fits into context in the situation.

Most of these actions can also be found in the standard menus after selecting "More Choices". For example, "Ask for crystal/metal" can be found in the friendly category. Ordering coworkers and test serum are main categories themselves and test tainted serum is found under mischief.
Message 2 of 7 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

However, not if the scientist on the lot was turned into a fan by a get famous perk it doesn't even show him as a co worker in the social menu.  The Get To Work jobs, need to have the npc actively doing there jobs or the co worker menu won't show.

Should probable add the game pack Dine Out too, as spawning fans in the restaurant could cause the restaurant to break as well as Cats and Dogs active vet career..

Message 3 of 7 (1,037 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I just found out that if you go on vacation to Saelfdare whatever it is called in the Jungle Adventure pack if you have it some of the tourists will be turned into fans and others will be locals spawned by your perk that belong in the other words but won't to stock you on vacation when my sim got back I noticed the scientist now get the work menu even if they are fans, that really helps a lot.  so maybe the world just needed to be reset by going on vacation.

However, it doesn't stop the work day problem of always being the same day, and to update the simsray 4 days in a row.

Message 5 of 7 (961 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I decided to check if quiting the scientist career, and joining it again would help get the work days moving again. It seams to have worked and I only lost 1 vacation day and 1 level, I was level 10+4 so hopefully I can get it back. However, the next day is the weekend so I won't know until later on if the days are moving.
Message 6 of 7 (932 Views)

★★★★ Guide
apparently the repeated day problems of get to work has to do with seasons and the gardening overhaul patch before seasons, which prevents certain events from being triggered on certain days. I got the days to move again by quiting and rejoining the career and extending the season for 4 weeks, I believe the one week season created insignicant time for the collectables to spawn on the Get to Work lot.
Message 7 of 7 (877 Views)