by tdh1_tdh

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Drone Video auto-transferred to inventory on travelling

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous Seasons Get to Work Discovery University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What happens when the bug occurs? See below
What do you expect to see? See below
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim recorded a video with a drone at another lot and then traveled home with the drone in her inventory. When the sim got home, the videos on the drone transferred to Home Inventory. I’ve tried placing the videos near the video station, into the drone, in my sim’s inventory, and into the video station, but I’m unable to select anything other than Rename Video.

Anyone figures out how to circumvent this issue/get the videos to the station? Or are the videos doomed for failure?

I seen some replies saying this issue has popped up, but no dedicated thread.

Message 1 of 4 (1,190 Views)

Re: Unable to react with videos sent to Home Inventory

Hero
@tdh1_tdh Did they autotransfer to the home inventory ? You should be able to send them to the video station from the drone (I tested this and it works fine for me)

Does it happen every time you travel to a new lot ? Can you post a picture on how they look in your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,164 Views)

★ Novice

They auto-transferred to home inventory when my sim returned to her lot.

The drone has recorded other videos on her lot since then and those have transferred straight to the computer without issue or going to the home inventory.

Message 3 of 4 (1,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tdh1_tdh So it was basically a one time thing ? They def should not auto-transfer to your inventory but if it only happened once it will probably be hard to duplicate.

Marking as needs input to see if anyone else has made this experience.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,127 Views)