by JaBr2012

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Child/Toddler Paparazzi

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? not sure, but Nov 13 patch and Get Famous installed
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a celebrity sim be chatting with a child and attempt to pose for the paparazzi
What happens when the bug occurs? The child will then pull out a camera and start taking pictures of the Sim, stretching oddly into the adult animation poses.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sim to pose, and the child to not turn into paparazzi.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Get Famous

Poor Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis. That's gotta be uncomfortable...

Message 1 of 6 (1,003 Views)

Re: Child Paparazzi

★★★ Newbie
Just to add to this, my regular sims are pulling out cameras if a celebrity happened to interact with them and a paparazzi at the same time.
Message 2 of 6 (974 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Child Paparazzi

★★★★ Guide

I've seen this to when your sim poses for a Paparazzi children will pull out those big cameras

Message 3 of 6 (889 Views)

Re: [GF] Child Paparazzi

Hero

I've still not run into a child Paparazzi.

Going to change this into Needs input to see how many people actually have those in their games

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (829 Views)

Toddlers turning into papparazi

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the ghoulish guitair.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I debugged myself to be an international superstar and posed for paparazzi, but my todler's arms and legs stretched out and he started taking pictures of me.
What happens when the bug occurs? the toddler's legs and arms stretch out and they hold a camera, and do exactly what the paparazzi do.
What do you expect to see? normal paparazzi takng pictures of me.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 5 of 6 (779 Views)

Re: Toddlers turning into papparazi

Hero
Hi @JaBr2012

merged your post with the child thread on the issue.

Did you take the toddler on an outing/meet and greet or is this simply at your home ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (768 Views)