by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Celestial Crystal Crown Can't Be Dragged In & Out Inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the Celestial Crystal Crown and try to drag it into a Sim's inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The object is not draggable. The only way to get the object into the inventory is to click on it and have the Sim place the object into their inventory.
What do you expect to see? The object to be dragged into the inventory using the hand.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please see above.

Message 1 of 4 (1,093 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Celestial Crystal Crown Can't Be Dragged In & Out Inv

★★★ Pro

@crinrict This is listed under GTW on your master list but it is for Get Famous.

Message 2 of 4 (1,027 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente Must have picked the wrong pack

It'll be changed on the next list updated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Pro

Here is a video showing the crown can't be dragged and can only be put into the inventory using the option to add it to the inventory.  When you see the camera shake in the video, that is me trying to drag the crown.  There is no hand when I hover over it and no ability to drag it into the inventory.

Message 4 of 4 (852 Views)