by NWOKONKEMAYOMIDE

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Can’t host meet and greet with Baby Ariel

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 7.02
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims bowling, magic realm, get famous and. Lot more
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you want to host the meet and greet as a celebrity, you can’t seem to find a celebrity to pick but you have a lot of celebrity friends
What happens when the bug occurs? No name appears on the select celebrity
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to pick a celebrity
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I can’t select celebrity 

Message 1 of 7 (3,267 Views)

Re: Can’t host meet and greet

Champion
@NWOKONKEMAYOMIDE It’s because you are playing as Baby Ariel. She’s a special character based on a real person, and she has a hidden trait that prevents her from appearing on lists and lots throughout the game.

There’s nothing you can do except use cheats to remove her hidden trait, which might not be possible on console, and it would disable achievements.

You shouldn’t have this issue with other pre-made celebrities or ones you make yourself.
Message 2 of 7 (3,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg I was having the hardest time with this.  I coudln't figure out for the life of me why I couldn't host a meet and greet.  I was able to remove her hidden trait and get it done  THANK YOU!

Message 3 of 7 (3,083 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Can’t host meet and greet with Baby Ariel

★ Apprentice

I moved her in with Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey and was able to have her host a meet and greet for one of them to complete her aspiration. 

Message 4 of 7 (3,037 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How do you remove the hidden trait???

Message 5 of 7 (2,946 Views)

Hero
@OllenPK The cheat is: traits.remove_trait SpecialNPCs_BabyAriel

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (2,935 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Can’t host meet and greet with Baby Ariel

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU! I got it to work when I made a new SIM for the household and increased their fame! 

Message 7 of 7 (1,880 Views)