by annaliese39

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Bracelet accessories not showing with certain Outfit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a male sim in CAS. Click on a bracelet/watch accessory with the tie with braces outfit from Get Famous (see screenshot).
What happens when the bug occurs? Bracelet/watch accessories don't show on the outfit despite being selected. Instead there appears to be a small white line on the inside of the thumb.
What do you expect to see? The selected bracelet/watch should show on the wrist. It shows up fine on all the other outfits and tops.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure exactly when this first occurred in my game as I have only just noticed it. I had a look back at some screenshots I had and noticed it there dated 20.02.19, but unfortunately I didn't have any earlier screenshots to go on. The watch used to show up fine before and I do wonder if it is a patch issue? I have used some pose/accessory mods recently, but this was after the issue occurred. I have repaired my game now and no longer use mods. I know it is a small thing, but still I would appreciate it if anyone had any advice or shared if they were having the same issue just so I know it's not an issue solely on my end. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,220 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Bracelet accessories not showing with certain Outfit

Hero
I can duplicate that.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thanks @crinrict! I'm glad it's not just me.

Message 3 of 7 (2,172 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,130 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Bracelet accessories not showing with certain Outfit

★ Pro

I just saw this in game today.  I added this fashion as second every day option for Caleb Vatore and I couldn't get any of the bracelet accessories to show up on the sim,

Play on PC; No mods/cc ever used and have patch 1.54.120.1020 installed.

Message 5 of 7 (2,039 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Bracelet accessories not showing with certain Outfit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@dolldrms1 Thank you for adding to this, I was beginning to think that I was the only one bothered about it! It seems like such a small thing to fix and I keep hoping it will be at some point.

Message 6 of 7 (2,014 Views)

Bracelets Can't be Worn with Male Get Famous Outfit

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put on the male Get Famous outfit, seen in the pictures below, and put on bracelets. Sim's gender doesn't matter.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bracelets won't show with this outfit, even though the wrists are completely visible.
What do you expect to see? Bracelets working with this outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

First I thought it had something to do with it being one of the actor career outfits, but it turns out that all the other types of accessories are working just fine, so it would make sense if bracelets would be visible too.

Example picture:

NoBraceltsGetFamousMaleOutfit.png

One bracelet equipped to each wrist, but the wrists are shown empty. (The thing on the right wrist is a tattoo, it has nothing to do with the problem (yes, I tested without tattoos too), I just forgot to remove it before taking the screenshot.)

Message 7 of 7 (1,861 Views)