Re: Problems with my builds in the gallery

by brenleedee

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GALLERY] Sorting in Popular Now section incorrect

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

HI @schnuck01
Unfortunately, it still happens that a specific house sticks to one place and will not move up.
This house needs a reset, but the player can do nothing about it. You can try to download it from the On - line Gallery. Sometimes it helps. But generally, only an EA employee can reset such a house in the Gallery.
Considering that  about 30% of such houses in the Gallery uploaded earlier is in the same situation - several hundred thousand - so nobody will not even try to reset them individually. You can only pray that the situation will not happen to you once more. I always pray to my computer whenever I send a house to Gallery.

Message 11 of 18 (804 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GALLERY] Sorting in Popular Now section incorrect

Hero
Added as needs input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (757 Views)

Problems with my builds in the gallery

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Not sure my game version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Get Famous, vampires, dine out, the camping one and a few stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Easy to see in the Gallery when it is happening
What happens when the bug occurs? I will share my homes on the gallery and they will do well, they will get downloads, then they get out of sync and I may have 300 more downloads than another builder and they will be ahead of me in queue, or my build will just become dormant. I can't understand how this even happens, I looked through the gallery and my lots were the only one on of queue, everyone elses were in numerical order(unless they were ahead of Me and I had more downloads than they did)..something is wrong with that scenario.
What do you expect to see? I expect my build to be in the numerical order it falls into in the Gallery, someone elses build should not be ahead of someone elses with less downloads.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This has happened to me on so many occasions, I will upload a build I made and it will be doing well in the Gallery and the downloads are in sync then all of the sudden the build will go dormant, or I will have more downloads than the Person ahead of Me and it is not numerically correct.  So my builds may have for example 1800 downloads, but someone with 1500 downloads is before me in the gallery, this has happened so many times to Me.

Building is my biggest form of game play in the gallery, I can't understand why this seems to be only happening to my builds, I've checked the order of the gallery and everyones will be correct by mine, it is happening right now, I was in third place in download in the catagory 10-20k, then I dropped down to fourth place with way more downloads than the build that knocked me out of my position, then it is just downhill from there, even getting several downloads the gallery does not move my position up..very weird that this has happened to me on several occasions, happening right now.

Message 13 of 18 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this in all filters ?

Merged your post but might need to adjust the title

@brenleedee 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (726 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes it is in all categories, some times the build is completely missing from the gallery line-up but I have it in my catalog..and then the build becomes dormant with no downloads, then maybe a day or two later it will come active again, sometimes it appears that the actual downloads are not registering when it is getting downloaded.  I can't understand why my builds would be an isolated incident, unless there is something wrong with my gallery profile..I can't see how it is possible to even happen.

Message 15 of 18 (684 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i'm sure your quite busy but this was never replied to, this is now happening again to my builds i have two in the gallery right now and they just won't move up in queue, even though they are getting many downloads...one has over 900 but it is stuck in with the others around 400 downloads, then my one has over 700 downloads and it is stuck with the 400 downloads, this happens to my builds quite frequently and it makes no sense out of everyone i am the only one with issues, is there any solution to this bug with only me in the gallery 

Message 16 of 18 (624 Views)

Hero
@brenleedee There's several thread in this now. I'm sure QA is aware.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (600 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

okay, i guess this is not top priority to anyone then, i have noticed that the gallery is quite a mess and there are others with this issue...thank you for your reply.

Message 18 of 18 (589 Views)