by michaelw511

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Fridge door stays open after use

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the expansions and game packs and stuff packs installed for the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug comes when the sim uses the refrigerator and it would stay open after the sims has grabbed some food out the refrigerator. Occasionally the sim would drop the food on the floor when the refrigerator is left open.
What happens when the bug occurs? The refrigerator stays open until you buy a new one or a different sim comes and interacts with it.
What do you expect to see? The refrigerator should be able to close when the sim has finished using it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have attached a photo of the bug I am talking about.

Message 1 of 6 (820 Views)

Re: Refrigerator glitch

Hero
Does it only happen with this fridge and one particular Sim or also with others ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

So far yes I have only seen it happen with this fridge.

Message 3 of 6 (786 Views)

Hero
But you've seen it happening in other households ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (773 Views)

Hero

Hi @michaelw511 

do you see this in different households or just that particular one ? Have you tried if the same happens if you move the fridge ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (723 Views)

Hero
I've added this for now to see if others see this in their game as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (684 Views)